Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WEST BANK MAMA'S 'ONLY IN ISRAEL' STORIES: For Yom Haatzmaut I was looking for this collection of stories on West Bank Mama's old blog and finally found them:
For my one year blogiversary I treated myself to one of my favorite things - "only in Israel" stories. Not only do I enjoy reading them, but even though not all of them are positive, in general they give me chizuk (strength) for the inevitable times when living in Israel is not a bed of roses.
Read them!

Technorati Tag: .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/en