Sunday, April 23, 2006

The A-Z Meme

The A-Z Meme

Soccer Dad, passed on this meme to me...

Accent:
Joisey. (with a faint hint of Brooklyn--so dey telz me.)

Booze.
For the 4 kosos--JoyVin red and white. But I miss the Manischewitz Malaga

Chore I Hate:
I can choose only one? How about cleaning for Pesach?

Dogs/Cats:
None now, but as a kid we had both:

o Friskey (cat; he predated the cat food)
o GG Mittens Tranquility (cat; my mother named her. GG for Gorgeous Girl. Mittens, because she was a mutant with 6 toes on one front paw and 7 on the other. Tranquility, because she was born in 1969 on the day they landed on the moon)
o Champ Muttel Kelev Klugge-Kup (dog)

All things considered, I got off pretty lucky.

Essential Electronics:
My alarm clock--so I can keep my job that pays for this computer.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne:
The sweet smell of success

Gold & Silver:
Nope. Haven't won the bronze either.

Hometown:
Born in Brooklyn

Insomnia:
Blogging is the cure...and the cause.

Job Title:
Webmaster

Kids:
one so far.

Living Arrangements:
we're married, thank you.

Most Admired Trait
They're all recessive

Number of Sexual Partners:
Monogamist, thank you.

Overnight Hospital Stays:
Well, there's the day I was born...

Phobia:
Having overcome my fear of baby diapers, there is nothing else that makes my skin crawl.

Quote:
Incongruity is the springboard of laughter (Peter's Quotations)

Religion:
Jewish.

Siblings:
2 cats and one dog (see Dogs/Cats above)

Time I Usually Wake Up:
10 minutes after the alarm goes off; 5 minutes after my wife asks me "didn't you hear the alarm?".

Unusual Talent:
sleeping through everything: storms, my daughter crying in my arms, and other things that I can't tell you since I slept through them.

I have also fallen asleep while listening to: an alarm clock, my room mate playing his trumpet, and the suicide scene in the opera Madame Butterfly.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat:
Okra (does anyone really eat it?)

Worst Habit:
Not answering questions directly

X-Rays:
No, my eyes don't emit anything of the sort. You must have me confused with someone else.

Yummy Foods I Make:
Plain omelets.
Cheese omelets.
Mushroom omelets.
Cheese and mushroom omelets.
Onion omelets
Cheese and onion omelets
(you get the picture)

Zodiac Sign:
Aries.

...and I will pass it on to WestBankBlog, I'm Haaretz, Ph.D., Life-Of-Rubin, Psycho Toddler.

1 comment:

PsychoToddler said...

Will get to it when I have a chance!